Powered By Blogger

Monday 24 February 2014

Great days!!! Mondays

I have had an amazing day!!, crafting all day

Here are some of the bits I have made 


This is knitted wire mesh, made from the best quality jewellery wire, it has been knitted and formed into a cuff bracelet then each bead and swarkovski bracelet has been lovingly adorned. This would make a really special gift. Why not a perfect mothers gift and really cost effective.... To celebrate my new blog launch I have added this to eBay for 1p auction, it has no reserve price and it's retail value is 9.99- 14.99. Please share my link if this1p auctions prove popular I will do one a week.

More pics



This is how it looks formed


All you have to do is enter the item number into eBay search bar

Item number: 


Thank you for looking
A
X


No comments:

Post a Comment