Powered By Blogger

Saturday 11 April 2015

Hanknitted and Crochet Baby Blanket

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/214236724/baby-blanket-traditional-handknitted?ref=shop_home_active_1


Traditional Handknitted and Hand-Crochet Pram Blanket In Cream



This has been handmade using both knitted and crochet techniques

Un-stretched the blanket measures 24 Inches x 22 inches - pram/ cot/ Car seat cover, topper blanket (pretty topper)

Time taken - this project took about 4 weeks to make and stitch up

Care requirements: Hand-wash and lay flat to dry so it doesn't loose its shape

Dispatch - the only day i don't post is a Saturday as my local post office is closed. I aim to dispatch orders as quickly as possible usually within 24-48 hours of purchase unless this is a custom order which we can discuss at the point of ordering.

Delivery: have piece of mind whether your order is in the UK or overseas the postage for this item comes with tracking details and insurance.

I love getting custom orders, should you have any customising needs please convo and i will be happy to help. My moto is if you don't ask, you don't get!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my shop should you have any ideas of things you would love to see listed in my shop please get in touch.

Follow me on Facebook to get updates of my listings and treasuries 
www.facebook.com/hlcuk

or follow me on twitter
@HLCreations

#handknitted #handcrochet #babyblanket #pramblanket #pramtopper #babycouture #epsteam #crochet #cream #creambabyblanket #natural #neutral

No comments:

Post a Comment