Powered By Blogger

Friday 24 April 2015

What would you like to see



I would love some feedback, i's so excited that my stats for the blog have shown that as well as my uk blog visitors i am also getting lots of views from the U.S, Canada and Australia

So i would just like to say a Big hello! My blog is still relatively new and  want it to be interactive that people enjoy coming to have a look and browse...   so i am asking for help.

What Crafts would you like to see? What products do you find difficult to source where you are for your crafting hobbies. I am very lucky to have an amazing selection of suppliers so can get a whole stable of crafting products which i can add to my etsy shop for safe payment through paypal.

I can also make Craft Kits

i would love to hear any ideas you may have, feel free to message me here or you could pop over to my Facebook page and send me a message there

www.facbook.com/hlcuk

Have a great weekend everyone :-) x

No comments:

Post a Comment