Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 May 2015

Get Crafting.... Calling all Cardmakers

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!




Large Square Card Front Card Design Sheet With Scalloped Stackers, a co-ordinating ribbon and a large selection of text toppers to choose from




Look at this Fab Card Dianne Jackson has made using this design sheet


You can buy this design sheet from craftsuprint here for 80p

Simple buy and download and you will have this digital sheet to use time and time again

** For best results print onto quality decoupage paper

Great how to instructions for this card from Diane

I mounted onto a card with an embossed border that is in 2 parts and added the strip in the centre of the 2 parts. I added the pyramid layers using sticky pads and added my chosen sentiment to the border. I finished off with silver elasticated lilac bead trim to the spine. I just love the scalloped pyramid, it is unusual and I would love to see more in this style. This is such a pretty design 


For more design sheets from craftsuprint click below




Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

No comments:

Post a Comment