Powered By Blogger

Thursday 24 September 2015

Handknitted Infinity Scarf, Neck Cuff made from Araucania Yarns, Handknitted Vibrant Scraf, Hand Knitted Colourful Scarf, Red, Orange, Pink




Hi,

I wanted to show you one of my favourite bright designs i have for sale in my shop


https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/214155327/handknitted-infinity-scarf-neck-cuff?ref=listing-shop-header-0


The story about the wool itself:

Inspired by Ancient Chilean Crafts Made From Hand Painted Natural Yarns
The company was born when Nora Bierschwale textile designer and her daughter Micelle Boisier architect, decided to combine talents and experience with he mission to create and produce beautiful and one off yarns for the global market, employing ancient traditional techniques which reflect Chile’s ethnic originals. Each hank is different, its the individual beauty emerges as the artisans blend the colours to create several unique, interwoven shades.
Araucania Yarns s very proud to support local sustainable job development creating a new generation of skilled artisans i Chile. Each hank sold means more opportunities, more jobs and more hope

Maipo - Is the main river flowing through Santiago Metropolitan region, Chile. It’s most famous tributary is Mapocho River.Th Maipo River is by far the major source of irrigation and portable water for the region

The Story of these little makes - 

I have to be careful as i have arthritis in my neck and shoulders and the cold damp weather can really cause problems so i designed lots of patterns for these as they are so vital to me during the cold months. I love making them funky as well as practical so i wanted to make these for other people to wear. I have a nice selection of them now on Etsy...take a peek in my shop


No comments:

Post a Comment