Powered By Blogger

Saturday 30 January 2016

Baby Blanket, Traditional Handknitted and Hand-Crochet Pram Blanket, Cot Blanket, New Baby, Cot Blanket, Pram Topper, Reborn Doll, Newborn

Baby Blanket, Traditional Handknitted and Hand-Crochet Pram Blanket, Cot Blanket, New Baby, Cot Blanket, Pram Topper, Reborn Doll, Newborn





Baby Blanket, Traditional Handknitted and Hand-Crochet Pram Blanket, Cot Blanket, New Baby, Cot Blanket, Pram Topper, Reborn Doll, Newborn

FLASH SALE - was £44.99 now only £39.99 


Traditional Handknitted White Flowers Baby Blanket

Handknit in beautiful soft baby white wool/ yarn

This has been hand knitted with love and made up with care.
It has double sided satin ribbon looped into the border to add extra detail.

This blanket is one of my most favourite patterns.

Un-stretched the blanket measures 28 Inches 72cm x 22 inches 56cm- pram/ cot/ Car seat cover, topper blanket (pretty topper)

*****The teddy bear is not included and is my photo prop***

Care requirements: Hand-wash and lay flat to dry so it doesn't loose its shape.

The story of this blanket:

I knit this very pattern for a friends baby, she used it for the Christening day and got so many lovely comments. I enjoyed making it so much i decided to make one for sale in my Etsy shop.

Overall the blanket took me over 2 months to knit and make up, it was a real labour of love designed to be a useable keepsake that can be kept and handed down by generation to generation.

Dispatch - the only day i don't post is a Saturday as my local post office is closed. I aim to dispatch orders as quickly as possible usually within 24-48 hours of purchase unless this is a custom order which we can discuss at the point of ordering.

Delivery: have piece of mind whether your order is in the UK or overseas the postage for this item comes with tracking details and insurance.

I love getting custom orders, should you have any customising needs please convo and i will be happy to help. My moto is if you don't ask, you don't get!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my shop should you have any ideas of things you would love to see listed in my shop please get in touch.

Follow me on Facebook to get updates of my listings and treasuries 
www.facebook.com/hlcuk

or follow me on twitter
@HLCreations

#handknitted #handcrochet #babyblanket #pramblanket #pramtopper #babycouture #epsteam #crochet #cream #creambabyblanket #natural #neutral

No comments:

Post a Comment