Powered By Blogger

Sunday 31 January 2016

Wire mesh art handmade wire Cuff with real Swarovski

Handmade Jewellery, Bracelet,Swarovski, Designer Wide Knitted Wire Cuff With Cream Shades of Blue Coloured Beads, Wire Mesh Art, Pearl BraceletAll of the beads are from a Swarovski collection called SHINE whichKnitted with buillion jewellery wire this adorable little Ladies Bracelet is unique and a complete one of a kind, the chain is adjustable and has chunky heart droplet beadsThis has been made to average wrist diameter (approx 18cm) should the recipient have a smaller to larger wrist just send me the dimensions and i can tweak it so it is a perfect fit.The nice thing about this cufflet is the design, it has been designed to be slack and flop around the wrist.THIS WILL BE SENT IN A FREE GIFT BOXI love getting custom orders, should you have any customising needs please convo and i will be happy to help. My moto is if you don't ask, you don't get!Thank you for taking the time to look at my shop should you have any ideas of things you would love to see listed in my shop please get in touch.Follow me on Facebook to get updates of my listings and treasuries www.facebook.com/hlcukor follow me on twitter@HLCreationshttps://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/266122701/handmade-jewellery-braceletswarovski?ref=shop_home_active_1

Posted by Handmadelittlecreations on Saturday, 30 January 2016
Handmade Jewellery, Bracelet,Swarovski, Designer Wide Knitted Wire Cuff With Cream Shades of Blue Coloured Beads, Wire Mesh Art, Pearl Bracelet All of the beads are from a Swarovski collection called SHINE which Knitted with buillion jewellery wire this adorable little Ladies Bracelet is unique and a complete one of a kind, the chain is adjustable and has chunky heart droplet beads This has been made to average wrist diameter (approx 18cm) should the recipient have a smaller to larger wrist just send me the dimensions and i can tweak it so it is a perfect fit. The nice thing about this cufflet is the design, it has been designed to be slack and flop around the wrist. THIS WILL BE SENT IN A FREE GIFT BOX I love getting custom orders, should you have any customising needs please convo and i will be happy to help. My moto is if you don't ask, you don't get! Thank you for taking the time to look at my shop should you have any ideas of things you would love to see listed in my shop please get in touch. Follow me on Facebook to get updates of my listings and treasuries www.facebook.com/hlcuk or follow me on twitter @HLCreations #handmade #handmadejewellery #handcraftedjewellery #wirecraft #jewellerymaking #wiremesh #wiremeshart #knittedwire #crochetwire #wirewrapped #swarovski #pearls #crystal #bracelet #wiremeshartcuff #cuffbracelet #pearljewellery #cream #blue #crystal #beaded #statementjewellery #designerbracelet #handmadelittlecreations #hlc

No comments:

Post a Comment