Powered By Blogger

Sunday 25 September 2016

Designer of the month - Free Patterns click here if you love to crochet


Each month i will promote a new artist or designer from a different category, please show them some love and help share on social if you can

This months designer is:

Teri Heathcote - My passion for crochet actually stemmed from taking up knitting again. My Nana had taught me to knit at a young age so in 2011 when I was pregnant with my daughter I picked it up again. My mother had given me her bag of knitting needles so when I found a crochet hook in the bottom of the bag I decided I needed to learn. Thankfully CraftyMinx had just come out with Crochet School at the time so within a few weeks I was creating wonderful projects with just some yarn and a hook. It still amazes me what you can create with those two things.


Life has changed a lot since then. Writing patterns has now become a part time job. When I picked up that hook I never imagined I would end up here, or my patterns would be so well received.

Teri has a beautiful collection of free patterns available


No comments:

Post a Comment